Infoflick.com recognizes the importance of securing privacy of information and hereby guarantee that the information that you provide would be kept secure and safe with us.
Information collection and use
We will collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways. This could be directly when you visit the website and register on it or when you are using other services on Infoflick.com, enter any competitions of prizes draw, navigate around our sites or respond to our communication to you. Infoflick.com may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties including our related companies, business partners and publicly available information sources.
Kindly note the following information that we collect from you:
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, cookies, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose otherwise as not to provide us with any information, we may not be able to provide you with a particular service which entails the information.
Infoflick.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Infoflick.com, cookie information and the page your requested.
In addition, when you use Infoflick.com services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online which is accessible to public it is likely that you will start receiving unsolicited messages from Infoflick.com as well as other parties and you should note that infoflick.com will not be responsible for any use or misuse of such information. The main uses of your personal information are to verify your identity, to help provide our services, to administer those services, to enable us to review and improve our service to provide access to certain areas of the website, to personalize your visit on our website, to run competition, games and to assist with advertisement, and other revenue generating functions.
The information we collect is also used to notify visitors about events, changes and other information about this web site. The information we collect is never shared with other organizations for commercial or other purposes.
This information may be used for marketing (where you have agreed to this) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to send you newsletters and information (where you have agreed to this) about our products and services.
We may use information about you to create a picture of your interests. This will allow us to understand our customers and visitors better, so we can make our services and marketing more relevant. Information that we use in this way may include:
(i) information about your use of this and other infoflick.com sites
(ii) household classification data,
(iii) your responses to communications from us;
(iv) your interaction with other parts of the Infoflick.com Group;
(v) information you provide when you register on a Site;
(vi) customer surveys;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
It is hereby declared that Infoflick.com shall NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defense, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property Infoflick.com
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Infoflick.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
Who has access to the information at Infoflick.com?
People we may disclose your personal information will include:
- Members of Infoflick.com.
- our related companies;
- advertisers and content partners, either in an aggregate form eg. “5,000 users clicked on a banner ad”;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- other telecommunication and information service providers;
- by disclosing individual records such as IP addresses as may be required by law; or
- government and regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required or authorized by law.
We will ensure that these people only use such information to perform the above functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely. Some of these people may be based outside India.
Use of information for marketing
Keeping in line with any permission you give us, we may send you direct marketing about our own, or carefully selected third parties’ goods and services and disclose your information to other organizations that may send direct marketing to you. You can change your marketing preferences if you are registered with us. In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you.
Link from or to Other Sites
Access to your account information
You can access and change the information that you provided during registration. You can also contact us via e-mail by clicking “Contact Us” tab of the infoflick,com page, or send an email directly to [email protected] Please include information in the e-mail that will help us identify your account so we can assist you with your inquiry or request.
We collect information through technology to make our Sites and other content or services which we make available to you more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our Sites via your computer or other media device, we may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through cookies, web beacons and other technical methods with personally identifiable information in order to understand and improve your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services you prefer or are likely to be of interest to you.
Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Sites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Sites.
We take precautionary measures to keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access and will store your personal information for so long as it is necessary to provide you our services or for archive purposes. You are responsible for keeping your User ID and password secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
Notification of Changes
If you need further assistance or have queries about our use of personal information, please send us an email with your questions or comments to admin@Infoflick.com